• This summer we will begin construction on a worship center at 42312-42326 Albrae Street in Fremont! To God be the glory! Please keep praying and giving; we'll keep you posted on the progress of this exciting project!
Please Hand Me A Brick! is a campaign to raise to $1.5 million over and above our tithes and general offerings to complete phase one of the worship center construction. A "brick" = $1,000, which means we needs 1,500 bricks
between now and Sept 2013. Pastor Paul is asking that each member and friend of DCF to contribute one or more bricks. As with your general tithes and offerings, you can contribute to the building fund at worship service or anytime on our Giving site. To date, 512 bricks have been given!
• The next Men of Destiny discipleship gathering will take place this Saturday, June 22 at 9 AM. Brothers, plan to join Pastor Paul for study, prayer, and sharing at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 32083 Alvarado Niles Rd. in Union City.
• Attention students grades 6-12! Destiny21 will be having another Rappers Delight event THIS Sunday at 11 AM at the Fremont Marriott! You bring the talk and we'll bring the food!
• Pastor Paul has appointed Rev. Kevin Lee to serve as Associate Pastor of Congregational Care here at DCF! In this capacity "Pastor Kev" will assist our senior pastor and first lady in ensuring that our members are well cared for and their spiritual needs addressed. He will also help Pastor Paul develop and implement a follow-up strategy whereby no DCF member ever falls away without being contacted and lovingly ministered to. At DCF we pledge to have "No Member Left Behind". We will succeed together! To this end, we welcome Pastor Kevin Lee to our staff!
• Announcing DCF's iPhone app: DCF Life! This free app is a convenient way to view our location shcedule, read announcements, listen to Pastor Paul's daily podcasts, and much more. Simply visit the App Store and type "DCF Life" or "Paul Sheppard" into the search box.
• Attention all DCF members: Please notify the church office directly if you or another member of our congregation is hospitalized, shut-in, or otherwise in need of our support. You can find our contact information on the front of your Sunday bulletin, the DCF Life iPhone app, or our website. Thanks for helping us help you! • Bibles, clothing articles, and other items that have been lost can be found after our services. Please call the church offices to claim your lost item from our Lost & Found bin. • We're urging every member of DCF to join Destiny Connections, an online forum where our members share information about housing needs/availability, and other resources. Join today by logging on to dcfconnections.ning.com. • Minister Kenneth Love is the founder of Breakfree Ministries, which offers support and guidance to those seeking freedom from bondage to substance abuse (including alcohol) and any other addictive/compulsive behavior, as well as chaplaincy support for those who are incarcerated. He may be reached at (650) 248-9058 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Part 1 of Pastor Paul's series "Becoming a Man God Admires," guest speaker Ron Walters' message "What Jesus Gave Up," and many other recent sermons, books, and tracts are available for purchase at the conclusion of Sunday worship services. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
• One of the best ways to "move forward" in your walk with Christ is to become part of a DCF Home Fellowship Group! These are groups of 3 to 12 fellow church members/attendees who meet regularly to discuss life application outlines of Sunday sermons and to encourage and pray for each other. For more info, please contact Jimmy Albert at email@example.com.
• Every believer needs a healthy church where he or she worships, serves, grows, and receives spiritual covering and guidance. If you know Christ as your personal Savior, we invite you to become part of the Destiny church family. Please fill out a membership profile at the hospitality table after worship service and pick up your "Welcome to Destiny Christian Fellowship" booklet.
• "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!" If God has answered prayer and blessed you in a special way recently, Pastor Paul would love for you to share your testimony with us in writing. It may serve to inspire and encourage others. Please send it to us by e-mail or by standard mail.
"...Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."
Our 2013 Theme:
A Year of Breakthrough